We try our best to make you comfortable and secure while using our website. Below you can find most important information regarding rules of handling personal data and cookies that we collect. All the processes are defined in accordance with GDPR.
1. Personal data admin
In order to fully take advantage of our service (purchase, set up an individual account) user needs to provide us with some personal data. The admin of the collected data is: P.P.H.U. Bio Juice Piotr Michalak located in Łuków, Dąbie 108a, NIP: 8252133182, REGON: 0617157111.
2. Data handling purpose
The admin of the data handles the data within the scope and purpose necessary to enable proper use of the online shop, especially to be able to place an order and set-up individual user’s account. Depending on the additional permission for newsletter, user’s e-mail can be used for marketing purpose, among others to send commercial information electronically.
3. Data security
While handling users’ personal data we follow all the necessary processes in accordance with due law, among others we use SSL certificate.
4. Third Party access to the data
The access to the data we collect is limited only to authorized employees or Admin collaborators and other authorized entities that manage the shop and got special permission.
The personal data of users can be shared with authorities that are entitled to this access on the basis of law, especially due judicial authority.
The users’ personal data can be also shared with Third Parties in order to properly fulfill the purchase contract and other shop services. The data are shared with the following entities:
– courier company
– PayU platform
– software provider
– hosting management firm
– accountant firm
5. Contact and user rights
Each user of BIO JUICE Shop has a right to get personal data information regarding the data we handle for free. Moreover, user can ask to change, limit, transfer or delete the data in any moment.
Cookies is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
2. Purpose of cookies handling
The admin can handle the cookies data collected from users in several purposes:
• To identify the users that are logged in and display this status
• To remember the list of products that are added to the basket to enable proper order placement
• To remember the data from Purchase form, survey, or logging data
• To keep anonymous statistics of website usage through data available via Google Analytics
3. Agreement and Cookies set up in browser
Majority of web browser that are available on the market save cookies by default. However, each user has a right to change cookies settings. Therefore, user can partially limit (for example time limit) or make saving cookies impossible under any conditions – though this option can influence some functionalities of Online Shop. You can find the instructions how to set up Cookies settings in each browser on the browsers’ websites:
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/en/cookies.htmlh
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Zgoda w formularzu:
I agree for processing of my personal data for P.P.H.U Bio Juice Piotr Michalak contained in the form in order to reply to my message/enquiry.
At the same time I confirm that I have read private policy.
Our products are officially certified organic.
See how it works in practice!
To make sure you get only best quality products we have control
over the whole process.
Visit also the website of our organic farm website aroniafarm.net