Organic hibiscus in petals
- 1 kg/20 kg
- 10/1 pcs
- 36/20 boxes
Hibiscus is an exotic plant, cultivate mostly in Egypt, China and in India. Thanks to the richness of vitamin C, polyphenols, anthocyanins and flavanoids, is appreciated in beauty branch and in natural medicine. It causes lower blood pressure, and strengther skin and hair. It is known as ‘women ally’.
For whom hibiscus in petals?
- for children and adults,
- for people with skin discoloration,
- for people who are strengthening their immunity,
- for people with dry hair,
- for people with hypertension,
- for those who have high level of cholesterol.
How to use hibiscus in petals?
It is enough to pour 1 teaspoon with warm (not boiled) water and enjoy healthy infusion, full of vitamin C. You can also prepare refreshing beverage with mint and vanilla.
It is also an excellent ingredient for regeneration hair masks. Just mix hibiscus petals with oil.